Friday, January 11, 2008

A Little Update

There's not much new here but I guess I was feeling guilty that I haven't posted in awhile. Most of our time has been spent trying to regain some kind of routine like we had before Christmas. Olivia has been going to bed around 7-7:30 and then sleeps until 2, 3, 4 in the morning.....then she has been up for an hour or two, which we are trying to stop....and then sleeps until 7 or 8 in the morning. She has slept through the night a couple times but it's few and far between.
She is so close to rolling over!! She gets halfway and lies on her side while she cranks her head around to see the room....not very comfotable but it seems to work for her. She has also started to move. Not forwards or backwards but in circles. When she's playing on her mat, she move her legs and spin herself in a circle.
We are going to start solids soon.....although they say to wait until 6 months....she is so ready!! She's been eating more but not always seeming to be full at the end and getting up in the night to eat a full bottle, she's never done that. Last night she chewed along with Cam while he ate a cookie, so I guess it is time.
She has more control over her hands all the time. She is now picking up her toys and usually putting them in her mouth. Or putting her fngers in her mouth.....she is a drool machine!! She usually goes through 2 or 3 bibs a day in order to keep her somewhat dry. I am constantly drying her hands off or her toys or the little puddles of drool on the floor....poor girl....she got that from her Dad!
I suppose that is all for now. Here are a few pictures....




No comments: