Friday, February 15, 2008

We Have A TOOTH!!

I didn't even realize it was coming but there it was, staring at me this morning. Olivia hasn't really had any of the "normal" signs of teething and from what I have read, I thought that teeth would still be a month or more away. I guess, she had had a cold for the past few days, so I may have passed off some teething symptoms as cold symptoms. Wow, I feel like she is such a big girl....and I can imagine myself telling her to quit biting me or the cat in the near future! I'll try to get a picture when it becomes a little more visible.
All this in the middle of an already busy week! Wednesday was Cam's 25th birthday. So, I made his favorite homemade pizza and cake and we had his parents and Gramma over for dinner. Then we had a quiet Valentine's Day, Olivia got me a card!! She's such a thoughtful baby! Today we have a tooth and tomorrow, Cam and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary. We are having a few friends over in the evening to help us celebrate. Then on Monday, Olivia and I are headed up to Stettler for a visit and to look for bridesmaid dresses for Danelle's wedding.








No comments: