Tuesday, December 18, 2007

3 Months Old!

Olivia will be 3 months old on Thursday...WOW!! She had her 3 month check up yesterday and as usual, she is doing really well. She weighs 13 lbs 5 oz now!! Even though she was such a big baby when she was born, she has been keeping within the normal range for her age ever since and her doctor was happy with that. She is now wearing 3-6 month clothing and is almost in size 2 diapers. She still loves her hands and loves to chew and suck on her fingers. She has actually put herself to sleep a few times by chewing on her fingers and rubbing her own tummy...SO CUTE!! She is still super chatty and is beginning to laugh. She thinks Cam and I are the funniest people ever, she will giggle even if we just smile at her.
I am so ready for Chirstmas....presents are wrapped and I will be doing some baking on Thursday. After last weekend, I am so ready for a long break. Friday started at 5:30 am because Olivia decided she wanted to wake up for the day then.....ugg, not impressed! Then I felt cold so I went to turn up the thermostat only to find it was 14 degrees in our house. So Cam tried to get the furnace running again....did not work! So Olivia and I snuggled on the couch for the morning and went to Cams Christmas party in the afternoon. Leaving the party, our car was stuck in the snow so a couple guys helped push us out.....right into someoneès truck.....no damage to their vehicle thank God...but our car got a few scratchs. Oy!! We spent the weekend at Cams parents and put a space heater in our place to keep the pipes from freezing and to avoid calling a repair man on the weekend. It really was one of those weekends.
On a more positive note, here are a few new pictures of our girl...




1 comment:

Kyla said...

3 months already? Time just flies eh? Very cute picture with Santa! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas, I'm sure Olivia will be spoiled rotten but that's what a baby's first christmas is all about! Talk to you in the new year,
Kyla