Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Let the craziness begin!! We spent this past weekend at the mall, getting a start on our Christams shopping and it was a real madhouse. I do not miss working during the Christmas season. We picked out Olivia's stocking and found a great "Baby's 1st Christmas" ornament. We were able to get a good portion of our shopping done and some ideas for the rest of our gifts. Olivia's presents are all bought....we actually had to stop ourselves from buying out the store. We took her to see Santa on Sunday. She did really well and she even SMILED for the picture. I can't wait until I can pick it up later this week!!
Today, Olivia and I decorated the tree and put up some other decorations around the house. Tonight we will be put our lights up outside. Although Olivia has no idea what Christmas is, having her around has made us more excited for Christmas than we have been since we were kids. I am so excited to dress her up and give her presents.
On Friday, Olivia and I are heading up to my parents. Cam is working so I am taking the opportunity to stay for a few extra days. Olivia hasn't seen her aunties since Thanksgiving and I know they are really missing her. I haven't been to Stettler in so long.....I think April or May was the last time I was home for more than a day.....so I am excited to go home and relax.



No comments: