It was nice outside Saturday afternoon so Cam, Briana and I took Olivia to the park for the first time. She loved to swing and went higher then I would! She went down the slide too but really wasn't too sure what to think about that. Saturday was also the first time she ate veggies. She turned 6 months old on Thursday so she is old enough to start. I have been excersizing a lot of self control the last couple months to wait to start her on solids. Anyway, she loved the peas. I expected a few funny faces with all the new flavor but she just want to chow down. She was a mess at the end but I think more ended up in her mouth than on her bib. She had a little bit of yams at Easter dinner and liked them too but made a few more faces.
Olivia is becoming such a ham. The best way to calm her when she is fussy is to get the camera out and take pictures. She has even started to pose and smile for the camera. Too funny. Olivia is getting more teeth on the bottom, you can see them lurking under the surface. She was a little fussier than usual this weekend and didn't sleep as well as she usually does but I can't complain.
We came back to the Hat on Sunday for dinner with Cam's family. Olivia got some Easter goodies. In fact, her little chicky is hanging out her mouth by the leg right now. Her Great Grandma Mackenzie got her a bunny that sings and jumps. Olivia was not a fan....apparently she's smart enough to know that bunnies do not sing and dance. Shelly bought over her 2 dogs, Max and Sandy, and Olivia just loved them. They were just her size and she loved to pet them and let them sniff and lick her all over.








No comments:
Post a Comment