
I took Olivia in on Wednesday to get her last set of shots. She weighed in at a whooping 19lbs. 7 oz and is 26.5 inches long. So she remains in the 90th percentile. We love our chunky monkey.
She is trying more food all the time. Right now everything can be rated on a scale from peas (Loves) to green beans (HATES). She has tried peas, carrots, beans, sweet potatoes and some different fruits. She loves to feed herself and does surprisingly well. We love eating dinner with Olivia and have actually started using our kitchen table for it's intended purpose.
No new teeth have popped through....yet! They are coming and I am doing morning, noon, and night checks. We are still going for our afternoon walks, except for last week, when we got our second winter. I am so looking forward to summer and bought a little swimsuit for Olivia while we were out the other day. Olivia has also started to move. No crawling but she is starting to pull herself along on the floor. So far, nothing has attracted her attention enough to really get her moving but she is so close.
Anyways, that is all for now. I'll update with more pictures later.
No comments:
Post a Comment