Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Enjoying the Outdoors

The past couple weekends, we have had the best weather. Olivia has gotten her first taste of being outside in the backyard while Cam and I have worked on getting the yard ready for spring and summer. She's eaten grass and gotten smoke in her face but she really loves to be out in the sunshine.
Olivia is getting so big and we finally had to break down and get her a highchair....up until now I had been using her Bumbo but she can pretty much escape it now. She loves her highchair and we've given her Cheerios and some watermelon for her to feed herself with. Well, she loves to make a mess but I'm not sure how much actually got to her mouth and stayed there. We also had to retire her infant tub, so now she gets her bath in our tub. She loves her bath seat and splashes like a mad woman. We've finally been able to switch her baths to before bedtime and it has helped her to go to sleep so much faster.






No comments: