Time for another update, I suppose. March has been a very busy month and we have had lots of new and exciting activities to keep us busy.
Monday afternoons, Olivia now has school at the Y. Her class is an hour long and there are 4 other kids with her, ranging from 3-5 years old. My friend, Jill, runs all the children/youth programs and let me put Olivia in early. She does really well with the other kids and loves going every week. The next session starts at the end of April and I think we are gonna try for two different classes a week.
We are also looking into activities for her for summer. The Y has a summer day camp that runs from 9-noon Mon-Fri for July and August that we might put her in depending on what our summer looks like. We looked into starting her in soccer this year but the times did not work with Cam's schedule. Oh well, she's still young and there's always next year.
Lincoln is growing like a weed. At his second set of shots, he weighed 16 lbs 13 oz and was 26 inches long, putting him in the 50th percentile for weight and 75 percentile for height. Pretty surprising to me, I think he's a tank like Olivia was and she was always at the top of the charts.
He is getting more mobile all the time. He had started doing an almost army crawl but right now that has been replaced with rolling everywhere. We also introduced a little bit of veggies to his diet this month. So far, he has only had sweet potatoes and carrots. Carrots were a big hit. He's also been having a little formula here and there, as I cannot seem to pump enough to feed him for the full day while I am at work.
I started working again at the beginning of the month and so far it has been going really well. Lincoln had no problem taking a bottle for Cam and both kids are really enjoying their extra Daddy time. I have also enjoyed having a few hours with no kids around, even though I always find myself missing them by the end of the day.
Wedding plans are right on track. All of the major decisions are made and the next couple months should be filled with lots of fun shopping and planning. Just over 7 months away and we are getting very excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment