Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another week in the books

Well another week has passed, another doctor's appointment come and gone. Things continue to look good, everyone is healthy and for the most part, happy. I am happy to report that some progress is actually being made. They don't do internal exams until you go to Labor & Delivery here, so I don't have any official stats that way. But I am having some definite signs that she is thinking about leaving soon. I wouldn't say that she has dropped yet but I am feel more pressure and I think she could drop right away. I have been nesting the past few days. At first I didn't think I was because I have been pretty good about keeping things clean since I've been done work.....you know, doing laundry, dishes, vacuuming, the usual household stuff that I used to do once a week or less. Recently, I have become obsessed with dust and cat hair.....probably not a bad thing....I've wiped down the ceiling fans, vacuumed the blinds and today I spot cleaned the carpet and took a toothbrush to the bathroom tile. I'm glad Cam is at work when I get into my frenzies!! I have been working hard to help things along as much as possible, as well. I've been drinking a cup or two of Raspberry Leaf Tea for the past week. Some people say it helps induce labour, others say it helps speed up early labour....either wsy, it tastes good so I don't mind. I've been going for at least one walk a day, sometimes two. I have a nice 20-25 minute circle I do everytime, I would like to go longer but her head bounces on my bladder. It's pretty private too, so I don't have to put up with traffic and nosy neighbors. I even broke down and bought castor oil when I went to the grocery store Monday. I don't know if I will get up the nerve to actually take it, I hoping more so that it will scare my body into action knowing that it's in the house.
Anyways, no picture again....I have been living in my sweats. I should really take one soon.....maybe I'll get dressed tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A note from the wise..... If you plan on taking the castor oil, do it on a day when you dont plan on leaving the house and pretty much have the bathroom to yourself. You will def have a good "cleanse", if nothing else. Hope it works for ya, and this little angel makes her way shortly. When you hold her for the first time it will all be worth it.

Enjoy your last few nights of sleeping long and uninterupted! You will miss them!