We don't have much planned for the next few weeks, I am getting excited to start Christmas shopping and decorating so I will probably do that soon. I am excited for Olivia's first Christmas and can't wait to take her to get her picture taken with Santa. Saturday night I am going out with a bunch of friends while Cam stays home with Olivia and I can honestly say that I am ready for a night away from home. I didn't think I would want to be away from her but sometimes the lack of free time and showers really gets to you. Plus the cat drives me nuts with the constant inside-outside game he wants to play with me. Besides Cam and Olivia need some extra bonding time without me. Olivia is very needy, not that it's a bad thing but I sometimes want to get other things done and try to pass her off to Cam and she will scream until she gets back to me. When she was first born she could be passed around from person to person and not care. Now that she knows my face and my voice, she needs to know that I am around and if she gets sick of someone, she lets you know she is ready for Mom again. I hope this is just a phase.




No comments:
Post a Comment