Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Olivia is 2 months old!

That's right, today is Olivia's 2 month birthday! My baby is getting to be such a big girl. Yesterday, the most amazing thing happened....Olivia was in her bassinet having a nap. When she wakes up from her naps she usually fusses or cries, there was no noise so I assumed she was still asleep. So, I was in the kitchen washing dishes and bottles and I can here dinging, like a rattle, coming from the living room. I went in and there was my girl wide awake, playing with her toy for the first time. It was amazing, she played there for a good half an hour and I just stared at her in amazement. It was the first time I felt like she was actually a little person not just a little baby doll.
Our weekend was busy as usual. Cam had a side job, so he worked full days on Saturday and Sunday. I went out on Saturday night with some friends. It was so much fun to get out of the house by myself. I only called home once and Cam and Olivia survived. Sunday evening, everyone in our house was very tired. Cam was asleep at 7:30, Olivia was asleep by 8:30 and I went to bed at 9. We are going to be very busy for the next few weeks up until Christmas so we had better get used to it. This weekend, Cam has another side job and my friend, Breena, is coming down from Calgary and we have a party to go to with everyone that I work with. Next Tuesday, Olivia has to get her 2 month shots.....I am not excited about it and I hope she does alright with the needles.Eek!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.