Tuesday, July 17, 2007

33 Weeks!!

I am now 33 weeks and surprisingly feeling really good. I was told I would be very uncomfortable and having trouble breathing....so far that hasn't happened, thank God!! The insane heat we've been having here has definitely not been pleasant but having a/c in our bedroom at least has meant I have been sleeping well. Cam and I did spend last weekend lying on the beach out at Echo Dale. I even tanned my back thanks to my new floatation device!! A giant belly definitely forces you to become very creative!

My doctor's appointment today was good, as usual. She has flipped and is now head down, which is exciting. She has been sideways for the most part so I am hoping she will stay this way. I think Cam and I may have watch the big flip Sunday morning but then again it could just have been one of her water aerobics classes. I did gain 5 pounds in 2 weeks.....yes, I swore out loud at the nurse, not like it's her fault....but the doctor assume it was my body retaining water with the all the heat. He also predicts that she is already in the 5 pound range. Her heartbeat is still in the 140 range...but it is definitely getting stronger. The first time I heard it is was so fluttery sounding and now it's loud and strong. I guess you don't realize how big they are getting (and I am getting!!) when you see the progression eveyday.

Here's a couple belly pics we took today...

And here's a picture of our cat, Diaz....wouldn't want our first baby to feel left out


No comments: