Tuesday, July 31, 2007

35 weeks...

And time is going by so slowly!!! We don't have that much left to do to get ready. This stage of pregnancy really sucks...it's definitely too early for her to come out but all I have to do is sit and wait for her arrival. Our last prenatal class is tonight so soon I won't have that to look forward to once a week.
I have been finished work since Sunday and while you would think I would be happy about it, I find myself getting extremely bored. Thankfully, I only have to really amuse myself until Friday. Then, Cam and I are going to Brooks for my family reunion. It should be a fun time and Cam has extra time off work so we are going to be able to get a good visit in with everyone. It's been about 4 years, since the last reunion, that I have seen most of my aunts, uncles and cousins. And while they have all heard about Cam, some of them wonder if he actually exists!!
After the reunion, Briana is coming down to stay with us for the week. Other than painting the nursery, I think we will have lots of time to relax and hang out. Probably spend a few days on the beach because it supposed to stay nice and hot for me for most of August too!!
Cam and I spent last Saturday at the Stampede. We both had fun, even though I couldn't go on any rides. Here are a few pictures...



And my 35 week belly picture...

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Candace, only 33 days left to go! You can do it :-) I liked the video hahaha. Can you send me your address down there?
I hope you're keeping cool and sleeping better! (Cute pink shirt by the way!)
Kyla