So this is my first official blog post. After much hounding from my cousin Christa I have finally mustered up the energy to start a blog. With everyone living so far away, I thought this would be the easiest way to update everyone on the last few weeks of pregnancy and all the new excitement in our lives once the littlest Davis arrives.
Since I am now 32 weeks along, I'll give you a quick rundown on the milestones we've had so far. We found out on New Years Day that we were expecting. Our poor parents were not expecting that news, but they have since come to terms with being grandparents. My sisters were the first to find out and boy, did they have a hard time keeping their mouths shut!! After my first doctor's appointment, they set the due date as Sept. 3rd!! Labour Day! To this date, it hasn't changed even though I am currently measuring 4 weeks ahead of schedule.
I felt baby move for the first time around the end of March, since then the kicks to the crotch have only gotten stronger and more frequent! In April, we had our ultrasound. It was the most amazing thing either of us had ever seen and even though I had to pee so bad we got to have a good look at HER!! Thats right! It's a girl!! I had a gut feeling the entire time but Cam (and most of my family) was holding out hope that we would have a boy.
Since then, we moved into our new house and I have been working on the nursery. Hopefully I will have everything finished soon. Everything is going well and I am staying healthy and growing like crazy. One day I will see my feet again and hopefully when I can see them they will be back to their normal size!!
No comments:
Post a Comment