Thursday, September 13, 2007

My last appointment!!

YAY!! Today was my last appointment at the Maternity Clinic. There is no possible appointment scheduled for me to go to if I make it that far. I was so happy I could have skipped out of the hospital! I had a great doctor today which was nice too! Better than that jack-off from last week, hope I never see him again. I am now 5 days overdue, so the doctor suggested we try a membrane strip to see if things start happening. It was slightly uncomfortable but not horrible, thankfully it was a lady doctor and she had small hands. I am 1cm dilated, a little more than 50% effaced and baby's head is right there. She figured that this might work or at least help me progress a little more over the weekend. I have an ultrasound tomorrow at 11:30 to check on baby and make sure she is doing fine. I actually don't want to go into labour before the unltrasound now, I love them. And if I don't go into labour on my own, my induction is set for 7:30am Monday morning. Not exactly how I planned on spending my birthday but whatever.
Here's the last belly picture I will be taking, hopefully tomorrow I will have some new ultrasound pictures.

No comments: